The sheet panel made from our PE Film Standard has a thickness of 40 µ (0.04mm). It stands out for its lightweight without compromising on tear resistance. It offers vibrant colors in combination with a water-repellent, slightly glossy surface that is identical on the front and back. The film has a high color intensity and can be described as almost opaque. The sheet panel is extremely weather-resistant. In contrast to the matte color characteristic of the paper panel, the sheet panel can add an elegant shine to the overall image without causing mirror effects. Two standard sizes are available: 75x50 cm and 90x75 cm. The 90x75 cm format provides an ideal cover in the seating area. In the standing area, the 75x50 cm format is entirely sufficient. The sheet panel meets the fire-resistant property "difficult to ignite" according to EN 13501-1. This is the European successor standard to DIN 4102-B1. Customizations in special sizes or quantities are possible through our in-house production facility upon request.
Custom-made products in special colors, sizes or quantities available on request.
All product information at a glance
- Designation: Film Panel
- Use: for Events, Choreography, Decoration
- Material: LDPE Half-Tube Film 40 my
- Handling: packed in a cardboard box, easy dispensing, hold individually high
- Surface Appearance: slightly glossy
- Weather Resistance: water-repellent
- Durability: Many years indoors with dry storage
- Tear Resistance: good properties, material tears with brute force
- Opacity: 90-95%, light contours are easily visible with direct contact
- Wind Permeability: 0%
- Light Permeability: Low
- Fire Class: Difficult to ignite